Barbra Batshalom is the CEO and Founder of her two companies:
The Sustainable Performance Institute: Provides companies with assessment, education, consulting and certification regarding their sustainability practices and promises.
BuildingEase: the first global trade exchange for (green) construction products making B2B ecommerce easy for the building industry.
In this talk, you’ll hear:
• How Barbra is improving the world by institutionalizing sustainability
• How she is “future-proofing” with smart economic decisions, energy and water efficiency, health and community resiliency
• How she had a small idea, took action in her lunch hour, and built a company from it
• How it’s vital to know your strengths and your weaknesses - Michael Hyatt expands on this in his teachings
• How support from your partner and community is essential