Jeanne Sullivan is passionate about delivering ideas, information, and inspiration to entrepreneurs, especially women (and a few good men); and is a fierce advocate for entrepreneurs and changing the prohibition rules in the Cannabis industry. She says it should be regulated, like alcohol.
Jeanne is a co-founder of StarVest Partners, a venture capital firm in NYC and long time tech investor.
• You have to learn how to deal with bosses and superiors of different types
• You must step up with excellence
• Speak up with your coworkers
• Don’t be nasty, be sassy!
• We must have women role models
• You are enough!!!
Jean’s TedX talk: Master the Minefield – Dealing with Bullies, Bozos and Buffoons