Natalie Sisson is a Freedomist, a word she invented to describe how she does business to support the lifestyle she wants. Natalie has lived in 69 places up till now, exploring, playing Ultimate Frisbee, surfing, going to conferences and taking her very successful business with her.
Natalie teaches others how to choose their own Freedom Lifestyle and then how to go get it!
In this episode you’ll hear about:
• The virtue of being organized, detailed and knowing your intentions (setting priorities and seeing them through by being clear).
• What the ‘nomad’ lifestyle can offer and the challenges being an opportunity for growth.
• Asking what you want from life – really, why not ask?
• The Freedom Plan – learn from Natalie, in a comprehensive program, how you can apply her ideas to your own life and get some of what she has and you deserve.
• Working on your mindset, your business model and lifestyle (what do you want for yourself?)
• Freedom labs
• Wherever I Lay My Hat Lyrics
• Natalie's TEDx Talk