Margaux Alvarez placed 9th in last year’s Crossfit Games. And Team USA just won the 2015 Reebok Crossfit Invitational in Madrid, Spain!
She has only been crossfitting since 2011, and I had a lot of practical questions to ask her!
In this episode you will hear:
• How many hours per day Margaux trains
• That her coach, Alex, is her husband, and how they keep it together
• The huge amount of food Margaux needs to consume every day
• How she keeps her motivation high
• What she does to prevent injuries
And a lot more!
Margaux’s training website for you is:
Thank you to Margaux for being a featured member of The Strong Women’s Club!
If you haven’t already, please sign up on the website for blog posts, updates, and your freebie thank you gift: 12 quotes from super strong women on how to be successful!
You can get that at http://www.thestrongwomensclub.com/
Thanks a lot,
Have a great day,
And Stay Strong!