Julie Austin is the CEO of the consulting firm Creative Innovation Group, and
is the author of “The Money Garden: How to plant the seeds for a lifetime of income”.
Julie is the inventor of Swiggies, and is also an innovation speaker for large corporations. She was been featured on many television programs and written publications and radio shows.
In this episode you will hear:
• How you should never ever put all of your eggs in one basket
• How you should create something that you are extremely passionate about
• How it doesn’t matter where you start
You can find Julie at:
Resources mentioned on the podcast:
• James Altucher’s blog: http://www.jamesaltucher.com
• Julie’s book: The Money Garden: How to plant the seeds for a lifetime of income