Jenny Williamson is a powerhouse!
Jenny teaches how to have the Courage to Be You,
which is exactly how she has built her own life!
Jenny is the Founder and CEO of Courage Worldwide, an international, non-profit organization that builds homes for children rescued out of sex trafficking around the world. Jenny led this organization from an all-volunteer one with no income, to a $2,000,000 organization with thirty five paid employees, over fifteen hundred active volunteers and two long term residential care facilities.
In this episode you will learn:
• How you just need to take the first step towards your dreams
• How with your actions you are modeling for your children; and your family will become your biggest cheerleaders
• How every person is created on purpose for a purpose!
• How you need to know your strengths, and then use them
• How you need to know who you are, and then like yourself!
Do you have the courage to be you?
You can find Jenny Williamson here:
Do You Have the Courage to be You?
Have a great day and stay strong!
Thanks for listening,