Tami Firon is one of the top lawyers in Israel, her firm is in the top 10 in the country, and she specializes in large real estate projects, including Construction Projects, Property Development and International Investments, Project Finance & Infrastructure Development. She has three teenagers, and she is one of those women who you wonder how she does it all, stays sane, and has a beautiful family as well!
In this episode you will learn:
• How often your very first client choices can dictate what you do for the rest of your life
• How a supportive partner and an extended family can enable women to thrive
• How Tami’s days have more than 24 hours
• How her family still manages to eat dinner together almost every night
• How in order to be super successful, you have to work a lot
• How it’s most important to like what you do!!
You can see Tami’s law firm here: http://www.firon.co.il