Miriam Schwab likes to call herself the Friendly CEO of Illuminea, which is one of Israel’s leading WordPress development agencies.
Miriam has 7 kids (!) and is CEO of her own company.
How does she do it?
In this episode, you’ll learn:
• How it is actually possible to run a successful company and organize Wordcamps and have a big blog and a huge family
• How the WordPress community has grown and contributed to what the internet looks like today
• How being independent can mean working more than full-time hours
• How big companies can be completely virtual
• How good early education can positively influence you throughout your life
• How you can weave your job around your family's routine
• How women should choose lucrative areas to go into, and make sure you think carefully about what you are going to study
• How money is not a dirty word
• How there is never a right or a wrong time to have children. It is impossible to plan everything
• How being an entrepreneur is critical to be able to make a good living and have a flexible schedule for your family
• How mothers need to make sure that their daughters have all of the tools and support they need to be able to make intelligent choices
You can find Miriam at: www.illuminea.com
She tweets at: @miriamschwab
The fascinating Tim Ferris interview with Matt Mullenweg is here: fourhourworkweek.com