Today’s featured guest is Ashley Drake, she is the CEO of the Natural Grip;
And, she was on the Shark Tank and landed a great deal with Robert Herjevac;
And, she is a captain in the US Army, working full-time in Louisville;
And, she has a little girl;
And, she works with her husband at the Natural Grip!!
In this episode you will hear:
• How the army can teach you to be a great leader while paying your tuition
• How moms always know best!
• How life brings unexpected turns
• How a supportive spouse makes all the difference
• How working through lunch gives you flexibility
• How obligation and responsibility to your company takes away deliberation and doubt
• How passion is important, but the “why” is what fuels it
• How work never stops. Sometimes it sucks. Sometimes it’s great
• How Ashley’s fearlessness made Shark Tank an obvious next step
• How calculated risks are great, but they can’t replace security
• How you can start a business with no money. At all.
• How proof of concept is ultra-important
• How Shark Tank works
• How female entrepreneurs need to be aware of their leadership style
• How nothing replaces hard work
You can find Ashley and The Natural Grip at www.thenaturalgrip.com
Thanks again to Ashley for being a member of The Strong Women’s Club and coming on the podcast!
Please head on over to iTunes and review The Strong Women’s Club podcast. I’m super interested in getting your feedback and hearing your opinions. Thanks to you for listening!